Interested in employment at Knight Inlet Lodge? Our remote, world class floating resort located on the coast of British Columbia is now hiring for the upcoming 2023 season. We have job opportunities in a number of departments including Guide Naturalists, Chefs, Admin and Support Workers plus Lodge Maintenance. Be part of a dedicated team providing outstanding grizzly bear viewing and amazing wilderness experiences to an international clientele at Canada’s most prestigious wildlife viewing lodge.
CURRENT 2023 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Click for more information↓
- Wildlife & Marine Guide 2023
- Relief Chef – Chef Tournant 2023
- Camera Operator & Wildlife Guide 2023
- HouseKeeper 2023
- Maintenance Technician 2023
- Breakfast Chef / Dishwasher 2023
- Front-of-House & Front Desk Relief Person 2023
- Breakfast Chef 2023
To apply or find out more details about a specific job opportunity and it’s requirements, please email us at email@example.com We Thank all who apply, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
You will be in a unique floating resort setting where staff work, live, and socialize together in a beautifully remote environment. Working with like-minded teammates delivering exceptional service, this is a job like no other! The lodge operations are seasonal employment and by it’s nature can be very intense, but also incredibly rewarding… It is an amazing experience!
- Fantastic wages
- Wonderful Team
- Free room and board at the lodge during your shift
- 14 days in and 7 days out work schedule.
- Season runs from mid May until mid October.
- Travel to and from the lodge is by floatplane based in Campbell River BC. The cost of the flights is paid by the lodge.